It’s comfortable to just use properties directly in the page. i.e
[sourcecode language=’html’]

[/sourcecode]
Problem with this, is that it will render an extra div which feels really unnecessary. I’ve tried to look around for a setting of some sort to turn this off but not wanting to waste too much of my time, I just did a simple workaround. Well I didn’t do a workaround, I just render my text in another way.

Front:
[sourcecode language=’html’]

[/sourcecode]
Back:
[sourcecode language=’vb’]
txtMainBody.Text = CurrentPage.Property(”MainBody”);
[/sourcecode]
This will render out exactly whats in MainBody and nothing extra.
Remember to check for nulls 😉